Agile Demand Management, Part II
- Taking on large, not-well-defined projects and assigning them as Epics or Themes to a team.
- Not communicating to business stakeholders the team-level constraints on batch size and WIP limits
- Not having a design and/or refinement process in place and thereby allowing too much work in too large batch sizes to get to the team's backlog
- Frequent meetings with business stakeholders to accept project proposals/ideas and accumulating them not in proportion to the rate of work being completed.
- Considering individual team members to be available resources independent of their teams and giving them work assignments outside their team's backlog.